ProgDVB PRO 6.83.3e Multilingual | 14 Mb
ProgDVB - the universal software for watching digital TV and listening to radio, to watch Analog TV, IPTV, and simple playback of files. Supported by a huge amount of equipment for viewing satellite TV. To view internet TV needs to access the network at a speed of at least 256 kilobits, installation of additional equipment is required.
Supports one or multiple types of data:
• Internet TV and Radio. About 4000 channels of
• DVB-S (Satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable TV), DVB-T, ATSC
• Analog TV
• View File
ProgDVB - the best software for watching digital TV and listen to digital radio. Supports Internet TV and radio, DVB-S (satellite TV), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, IPTV, Analog TV or playback from a file.
- Support for HTDV including H.264/AVC (for Professional)
- View more than one channel at a time (Professional)
- Support for the majority of DVB and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces
- Supports Timeshift (Timeshift)
- Write to file
- Schedule (EPG, XmlTV)
- Broadcast channels to network
- Skins for OSD and GUI
- A full version of Win32 and Win64
- Localization of the interface
At the moment ProgDVB works with DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T and DVB-C the following manufacturers:
»Anysee (E30S Plus, ...)
»Azurewave (TwinHan) (VP-1027, VP-1034, VP-1041, ...).
»Compro VideoMate DVB-S
»Digital everywhere FireDTV / FloppyDTV
»DVBWorld USB2.0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV (PCI-Sat), Acorp TV878DS/DS110/DS120, Nextorm NBS240/NSC120
»GeniaTech products (Digistar DVB-S PCI, satbox, TVStar, Digistar2, Digiwave 103G, ...)
»Kworld DVB-S 100 compatible (Vstream, Dynavision .....)
»NEWMI Advanced DVB
»Telemann Skymedia 300 DVB (not official)
»St @ rKey usb box
"The devices with BDA driver (possible issues with some cards)
"Also, ProgDVB can work as a client for IPTV, or simply play the files.
ProgDVB - the universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels! ProgDVB allows you to watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards with hardware decoders on the board, SAT-dish, and personal computers with Microsoft Windows installed. It has options for working with network broadcasting and Audio / Video recording of the stream to different digital-media formats.
Support for various types of data sources: Internet TV and Radio. About 4000 channels in the list; DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T, IPTV. Analog TV or playback from a file. Requires Microsoft. NET Framework installed.
* High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
* Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording / playback of several channels from one or more devices
* Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
* Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC, ...
* Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
* 10 Bands equalizer
* TV and Radio channels recording
* Playback from disk based files
* Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV, JTV.
* Subtile (Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
* Support for VR, VMR7, VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
* Network broadcasting
* Skins for OSD and GUI
* Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
* Interface Language Localizations