Control Deckadance using your mouse, keyboard, midi controller, timecoded vinyl and/or CD system. No other DJ software supports more control formats and is as committed to 3rd party controller support as Deckadance. Image-Line, the company behind Deckadance, has more than 10 years experience developing and managing class-leading audio software such as FL Studio. During Deckadance’s development, we didn’t just bring in some consulting DJs to tell our software engineers what they wanted. Deckadance was written by DJs for DJs, so we are confident that it will take your DJing to the next level with features that make total sense. Of course, if you suck as a DJ, you will still suck using Deckadance, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!
- 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
- Drum pads
- Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- Pitch bend via accelerometer
- High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
- Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
- Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
- 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
- Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
Release name: Image-Line.FL.Studio.Mobile.v1.02.Android-Lz0PDA
Size: 178.5 MB