Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (Image for VMware) | Russian + English | 4.18 GB
VMware Virtual Machine installed Mac OS X 10.7.4 Lion updates on 29/05/2012
The processor must support hardware virtualization. The BIOS must be enabled virtualization.
*Pay attention to the setting of iron virtual machine - expose the parameters according to your hardware (Number of cores, threads, and memory).
*Is it possible to share the folder to access from under the car virtulnogo. To do this, select Mac Os into VMware and click "Edit Settings", then "Settings" tab, then "Shared Folders". Put a check mark on "Always On" and add the folder that we want.
*If you have any questions, look for answers in these branches, before asking a question: Here, Here and There
*Please do not write in a personal, all the issues discussed here
1. Download and Install VMware Workstation
For Windows: VMware Workstation 8.0.3 703057 x86+x64
For Linux: VMware Workstation 8.0.3 703057 Linux x86 + x64 + Patch kernel 3.2
2. Run Task Manager and complete all the processes associated with VMware
Note that after the closure of all the processes svyazannyyh with VMware, have a new - complete it.
3. Download and Extract the files to patch (unlock) VMware
4. Go to the folder corresponding to our version of VmWare. Then select the appropriate folder in our operating system and run the file "install" as administrator and look forward to close the window. If you have no way poluchaetsya use this method, the patch is in the folder (VMware Unlocker - Hardware Virtualization Bypasser)
5. Unpack the archive of this distribution (WinRar 4.0 m above the / 7-Zip 7.2 and above). Go to the unzipped folder and run the Mac OS X Lion
6. Start the virtual machine. The first time you point out - "I copied it"
Running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (The image to WMware) for AMD from Crusader3000 (Me personally not verified)
Mac OS X Lion - 10.7.4 (installed system for Intel. Quick and easy installation)
WARNING: Before starting any action, PLEASE read the installation manual.
as well as the need for the patcher VMWare (unlock-all-v110)