Autodesk Building Design Suite - a software package that combines the building information modeling (BIM) and CAD tools for efficient design, visualization, and engineering calculations. The complex is a complete solution to significantly improve the quality of project design and implementation. Uploaded By SNorgared
- More than a clear demonstration of ideas by visualizing
- Built-in tools for engineering calculations and analysis, provide better decision-making in the design and construction
- Production of high-quality, internally coherent documentation
- Control of the project and a clear understanding of its life cycle
In the software package Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 includes:
--AutoCAD Architecture 2013
--AutoCAD MEP 2013
--AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013
--Autodesk Designer 2013
--Autodesk Showcase 2013
--Autodesk Revit 2013
--Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013
--Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2013
--Autodesk Inventor 2013
--Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2013
--Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
--Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013
1. The source material for the assembly - the original ESD-distributions.
2. The distribution is added the ability to set local reference for those programs whose information was missing in the original distribution (by default - would have to be downloaded separately).
3. The distribution is added to VBA.
4. From the distribution removed some rubbish, does not affect the functionality.
5. Conducted technical improvements, relieving the end user from a number of problems with the software installation.
6. Distribution is converted to an optimized ISO-image and compressed in a format ISZ.
7. The list of available profiles for Architecture and MEP depends on the language selected at installation.
8. In the distribution includes an updated Installation and activation.
- Install the full set is about 2-3 hours - choose only the required!
- The distribution is AutoCAD 2013, but it is better not to, if you install AutoCAD Architecture 2013, AutoCAD MEP 2013 and AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013. In these programs there are profiles of "normal" AutoCAD-a.
- Installation of AutoCAD Architecture 2013 and AutoCAD MEP 2013 with no sense - in the AutoCAD MEP 2013 AutoCAD Architecture have profiles 2013.
The developer admitted some mistakes in the Russian version:
- Install all the programs from the label run AutoCAD 2013 AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013;
- Install all the programs from the label run AutoCAD Architecture 2013 AutoCAD MEP 2013 (solved by editing the start line).
In the English versions of all right.
- Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2013 installed only on Windows 7 sp1. On Windows XP will roll back the whole plant.
Listed in the file building_design_suite_system_requirements_2013.pdf (folder Information)