Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 Build 682/683 (x86/x64) | 211.2/217.7 Mb
Vegas™ Pro 11 provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL™-supported devices, Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
Powerful video editing
Expertly edit complex long-form SD or HD projects using mouse or keyboard trimming along with powerful ripple editing modes. Video editing enhancements in Vegas 6 include A/V synchronization detect and repair, tape-style audio scrubbing, drag ripple and arrange, source project editing, and auto-frame quantization.
Multitrack video editing on unlimited tracks
There is no limit to the number of video and audio tracks you can use in a Vegas project - nothing to impede your creativity or stop you from reaching your fullest potential.
Vegas software supports any Aspect Ratio (4:3, 16:9, etc.). Edit on 23.976, native 24, 25, 29.97 or 30 fps timelines. Use video in different sizes and frame-rates all on the same project or on the same track - no conversion is necessary. Render Vegas projects out to just about any resolution.
Powerful color correction and matching tools
Use 3-Wheel Primary and comprehensive Secondary Color Correction filters to adjust differences in video from different camera setups or lighting situations; enhance dull, washed out footage; or make specific color ranges stand out. All edits can instantly be analyzed on four scopes: Vectorscope, Waveform, Parade and Histogram. Changes are immediately viewable on an external monitor via i.LINK connector/IEEE-1394 devices.
Vectorscope, waveform, histogram, and parade video scopes
Accurately measure the color, black and whites of video, and locate illegal chroma and luma levels so you can fix them prior to output. View levels in real-time as they play back in the preview window or on an external monitor.
Capture from a wide variety of HDV devices. Includes support for 601/709 color spaces and the CineForm intermediate codec for high performance HDV editing. Superior frame rate conversion including 24p, and precision upconversion for HD-SDI mastering. Export your HDV projects to delivery formats including Windows Media 9 HD, Real Media, QuickTime, and the Sony YUV codec for HD-SDI output.
New support for Blackmagic Design DeckLink boards allows you to capture, edit, monitor, and print-to-tape using SDI (serial digital interface) and component SD and HD decks.
Professional video effects
Choose from over 190 customizable video effects including: Lens Flares, Light Rays, Film Effects, Chroma Key, Timecode Overlays, Color Gradients, Media Generators, Credit Rolls, Text Effects and more. Quickly recall frequently used effects chains with new configurable packages.
Customizable video transitions
Use over 175 2D and 3D real-time transitions, including Barndoor, Clock Wipe, Dissolves, Iris, Linear Wipes, Page Peels, Venetian Blinds, Zooms, 3D Fly In/Out, 3D Shuffle and more. All transitions are customizable and can be keyframed to change over the length of each fade or overlap.
Vegas 6 takes advantage of cutting-edge parallel processing architectures, significantly reducing complex project-render times on multiprocessor, HT, and multicore systems.
Credit rolls and text animation
With Vegas software you can insert customizable text, create scrolling credits (titling), and produce 2D and 3D text animations.
5.1 surround mixing
Vegas software provides extensive tools for the creation of 5.1 surround mixes. Keyframeable surround panning for tracks and busses lets you mix the most demanding DVD soundtracks without leaving the Vegas environment. Apply 5.1-channel audio effects to the master bus for enhanced control over DVD mixes. Export projects as discrete tracks for post-encoding, or encode directly to Dolby Digital surround with the Sony Media Software Dolby-certified AC-3 encoder.
On-the-fly punch-in recording
The Vegas 6 recording model allows for on-the-fly punch-in recording on armed tracks while playing back your Vegas project. Record and maintain multiple takes of audio into an empty track, a time selection, an event, or a combination of time and events.
Auto-input record monitoring
Perform tape style auto-input record monitoring with event ASR parameters applied to the incoming signal. Monitor input signal when playback is both stopped and during recording.
Audio time stretching
Vegas software includes 19 user-definable timestretch modes that let you choose the resampling method that best fits your audio material. Select: change pitch, change length; change length, preserve pitch; or change pitch and preserve length, by semitones or cents.
Tape-style audio scrubbing
You can use scrubbing to scroll playback of your project at varying speeds. New in Vegas software is a tape-style scrubber above the timeline that mimics dragging an analog tape past the playhead.
ACID loop properties support
Use ACID loops in your Vegas project to perform easy video scoring and audio mixing. ACID loops, or any audio event that has had ACID metadata assigned to it, will auto-stretch to the existing project tempo.
Keyboard event pitch shifting
Pitch change ACID loops, or any audio event that has had ACID metadata assigned to it, via keyboard commands and modify your audio mix in real-time. Pitch, tempo and stretch amount information is displayed in timeline events.
ASIO driver support
In addition to supporting Microsoft Mapper, Windows Classic Wave, and WDM drivers, Vegas software also supports professional-quality low latency ASIO drivers.
Broadcast wave format support
You can use Broadcast wave format files to exchange audio between audio editors or broadcasting platforms. Broadcast wave format files are similar to standard .wav files, but they contain additional metadata including timestamps that tell the software where to add audio on the Vegas timeline.
Powerful Editing Tools
Efficiently edit and arrange events on the Vegas timeline using drag-and-drop operations. Apply real-time effects, transitions, envelopes, color changes, reverse, time-stretching and motion effects. Expertly edit complex SD or HD long-form projects using mouse or keyboard trimming along with powerful ripple editing modes.
Use the Trimmer window to select portions of a piece of media that can be placed into events on tracks, and easily create media subclips that reference portions of a media file.
Vegas Pro 11 system requirements
• Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
• 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
• 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
• USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
• Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
• Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
• Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
• Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU acceleration page for more information)
Changes in Version 11.0:
* GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for information about supported hardware).
* New Titles & Text plug-in.
* Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
* Added a new Star Wipe transition.
* Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
* Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
* The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find plug-ins easily.
* The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
* The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
* Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
* Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
* Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
* Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
* A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project's master output.
* Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized: a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is moved but can be moved independently.
* An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
* Integrated Upload to YouTube.
* MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
o Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
o Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download.
o Added support for GPU-accelerated rendering.
* Added support for RED EPIC® clips.