Based on all eight Harry Potter films, Harry Potter for Kinect allows players to join Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as they embark on an unforgettable journey through Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and beyond. With Kinect’s scanning technology, for the first time ever in a Harry Potter game, players will be able to scan in their own face to create a unique witch or wizard to journey through the adventures of the film.
The original X-COM is widely regarded as one of the best games ever made and has now been re-imagined by the strategy experts at Firaxis Games. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will expand on that legacy with an entirely new invasion story, enemies and technologies to fight aliens and defend Earth. You will control the fate of the human race through researching alien technologies, creating and managing a fully operational base, planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle.
- For the first time, create a witch or wizard character in your likeness that will become part of the gameplay through Kinect?s scanning technology.
- Experience unforgettable moments from all eight films – from having your wand choose you at Ollivanders and being Sorted as a first-year student at Hogwarts, to battling You-Know-Who in a climactic wizard battle
- Cast spells at your opponents by performing the proper casting maneuvers and calling out spell names utilizing Kinect?s controller-free and voice recognition capabilities.
- Hone your casting, brewing and duelling skills (among others) in class to unlock even more lessons and challenges
- Challenge a friend in competitive mini-games, or join forces against a mutual opponent in co-op games.
Release name: Harry_Potter_Kinect_XBOX360-STRANGE
Size: 8.00 GB
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer: Warner Bros. Interactive
Release Date: 08.10.2012