Release Name: STRIDER-RELOADED
Size: 3.33 GB
Links: Steam – iGN – Gamespot
Developers: Double Helix, Capcom
Description: Hiryu, the youngest ever “Super A” ranked agent of an elite corps known as the Striders, returns in this action-packed addition to Capcom’s classic Strider franchise. For the first time in Strider history, players have access to the massive interconnected world of Kazakh City, which players can explore in any direction they choose. The traditional level structure has been replaced with a retraceable world and a deep ability upgrade system which enables Hiryu to build more power and abilities to penetrate ever deeper into the dystopian adventure.
The development team has concentrated on an ultra-responsive control system, with incredibly satisfying combat options in every traversal context—standing, running, wall climbing, hanging, aerial and more.
- The ultimate ninja returns – Strider Hiryu, the original assassin that inspired many third person action titles returns in a completely new game for a new generation of gamers as he takes on the Grand Master Meio.
- Lightning fast combat – Use an arsenal of moves and weapons against your enemies whilst slicing your way through a massive interconnected game world.
- Plasma Cyphers – From scorching enemies to freezing them in their tracks or deflecting a host of bullets, the indestructible plasma charged cypher offers a range of action tactics for players to use against their foes.
- Seamless Traversal – Jump, climb and run through the expansive game world with the speed and agility of a ninja whilst climbing surfaces to gain that extra height and engaging the enemy from virtually any direction.
- Varied enemy design – From cybernetic soldiers to immense bio-mechanical creatures the enemy types in Strider guarantee engaging and unique combat challenges.