Another of the popular alchemic RPG series from Gust, Atelier Meruru is the third of a series of Atelier games set in Arland (also the setting of Atelier Rorona and Atelier Totori.) The tiny kingdom of Arls, located on the northeastern border of the Arland Republic, is where Princess Meruru calls home. Ever since she was exposed to alchemy by famed adventurer Totori Helmold, all she could think about was becoming an alchemist. With Totori’s guidance, Meruru sets out to develop her home kingdom of Arls using the power of alchemy. On her way, Meruru will encounter new adventures, obstacles, mysteries, and friends, and discover what life is like outside the castle walls. How you choose to guide her through the advancement of her land will determine the final outcome in the tale of Atelier Meruru!
- New “Development” system: develop new areas and facilities in Arls to gain access to even more lands to explore!
- Developing new areas and facilities will change the appearance of the in-game world! How you develop the kingdom will alter the outcome of the story.
- Classic turn-based battles feature a Time Card turn system, making the battles even more strategic!
- Master item synthesis with the help of the ever-popular Homs!
- Fan-favorite characters from previous Atelier games return with more stories and mysteries to uncover
Release name: Atelier.Meruru.The.Apprentice.of.Arland.PS3-DUPLEX
Size: 7153 MB in 75 files
Release Date: 25.05.2012
Links: IGN | Gamespot