Like IRFree ?! Give us +1
Poll SiteWhat do you want to see more on IrFree ?
BattleBlock Theater XBLA XBOX360-MoNGoLS
Language: English | Release: 4/3/2013 | XBOX 360 | 1.11 GB
Shipwrecked. Captured. Betrayed. Forced to perform for an audience of cats? Wait, what?? You've just unlocked the door to BattleBlock Theater! There's no turning back once you've started on your quest to free your imprisoned friends from evil technological cats! Immerse yourself in this mind bending tale of treachery as you battle your way through hundreds of levels in order to discover the puzzling truth behind BattleBlock Theater.
Metro Last Light XBOX360-iMARS
It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within.
Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…
- A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed cult classic Metro 2033.
- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness.
- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created.
- Fight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplay.
- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC.
- Wage post-apocalyptic warfare online, as Last Light delivers an intense multiplayer experience amongst the dark Russian ruins.
Size: 7.45 GB/80F | Genre: First-Person Shooter | Language: Eng | Date: 14.05.2013
Worms Revolution Collection is the definitive gathering of everyone’s favourite garden-dwelling grenadiers. Consisting of Worms Revolution, the latest game in the best-selling turn-based series, plus all three DLC packs and as an added bonus Worms 2 Armageddon and all five DLC packs, Worms Revolution Collection spans over fifteen years of classic carnage-filled gaming, wrapped up in a mystery crate and sealed with a loving poke!
- Experience awesome new weapons, including the legendary Boggy-B
- Test your skills with a plethora of different game modes to battle on!
- Enjoy feature-rich gameplay with a wealth of additional content
- Also includes 8 bonus DLC packs
Release Name: Worms.The.Revolution.Collection.PAL.XBOX360-COMPLEX
Size: 7.29 GB
Developer: Team 17
Release Date: 06.05.2013
Links: AMAZON | GAMESPOT
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, your gateway to a dark and emotional season where every decision and action can result in the entire story of the game changing around you. Updates will automatically be downloaded and the in-game menu will act as your gateway to accessing all of the episodes as they are released.
Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode.
- Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore.
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
Release Name: The.Walking.Dead.PAL.XBOX360-iNSOMNi
Size: 6961.8 MB in 73 files
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Release Date: 04.05.2013
Persona 4 Arena’s battles see you summoning personas using two of the attack buttons, with their precise behaviour depending on the summoner’s motion and position. A persona can be damaged and even knocked out, effectively halving a character’s abilities during the healing period. The four-button combat system has only strong and weak attacks, each for you and your persona, and features single button autocombos to ease novices into the mechanics. The “Burst” combo provides a get-out-of-jail-free card (if you have a full burst meter)–if you’re getting hammered, you can knock your opponent away with a short stun and a little damage. The hardcore needn’t despair though, as further combos and quarter-circle specials allow flowing chains of satisfaction, with the added interplay of simultaneous persona and character combat bringing a host of techniques to the table.
- A collaboration with genre masters Arc System Works: Developed in partnership with the studio responsible for fan favorite fighting games BlazBlue and Guilty Gear.
- Console-exclusive features and content: The home console release will include a number of new features over the Arcade version, including a full Story mode and online multiplayer!
- Characters and settings from award-winning Persona 3 & 4: Beautiful, hand-drawn 2D anime-style sprites of characters based on the award-winning Persona 3 and 4 roleplaying games are a special treat for both Atlus and genre fans.
- Original, hardcore fighting mechanics: True to Arc System Works tradition, P4A looks and feels like nothing else out there. Each fighter has attacks tied to their Persona, their summoned inner strength, adding to the depth and complexity.
Release name: Persona_4_Arena_PAL_REPACK_XBOX360-SPARE
Size: 7.29 GB
Region: PAL and Rest Of Europe
Developer: Arc System Works
Release Date: 01.05.2013
Links: iGN | GAMESPOT
The survivors of Banoi thought they had escaped the terrors of the tropical island and survived the apocalypse on a corrupted paradise. Then their fate took a turn for the worse. Shortly after the battle-hardened team had landed their helicopter on a military ship, a furious storm hits and havoc quickly spreads on board. Suddenly they find themselves struggling for their lives again with all hope drowning in the rising waves.
With invigorating new elements infused into a proven mix, Dead Island Riptide reanimates the zombie terror for a second battle for life against the dead. A monsoon has hit the once beautiful archipelago and heavy rainstorms have laid waste to large areas of the islands. The city of Henderson and jungle areas on the island of Palanai were flooded leaving boats as the only remaining way of transportation.
- Four returning characters, plus a fifth brand new character with an all-new and unique skillset. The combined skills of the group will be sorely needed, since terrible, new and unknown zombie mutations have emerged all over the island.
- In new hub defense missions, the coop teamwork skills of the survivors will be tested to the limit — they need to strategically place traps, fences and turrets to fend off oncoming Zombie onslaughts and to protect the humans in these sanctuaries.
- New communication features in coop mode also allow players to enjoy an even more intense and strategic team experience.
- New vehicles give you alternate means of dealing with the onslaught, while dynamic weather conditions will force the team members to adapt to changing visibility conditions.
Release name: Dead.Island.Riptide.XBOX360-iMARS
Size: 8.13 GB
Publisher: Deep Silver
Genre: First-Person Action
Release Date: 20.04.2013
Links: iGN – Gamespot
Release name: Ninja.Gaiden.3.Razors.Edge.XBOX360-COMPLEX
Size: 7.55 GB
Publisher: Nintendo, Tecmo
Developer: Team Ninja
Release Date: 02.04.2013
Links: iGN – Gamespot
Ninja Gaiden 3 offers for the first time a look at the world through Hayabusa’s eyes, showing what drives him to fight, and kill. At the center of the conflict this time around is a masked man whose motivations and goals are unclear. Through mysterious powers, he changes Hayabusa — and the lines between hero and villain, good and evil, are blurred forever.
Featuring a new story, new gameplay and new modes, Ninja Gaiden 3 marks a new direction in this fan-favorite franchise. Team Ninja aims to change the way fans think about ninja and Hayabusa in this game, and promise that they’ll know what it feels like to “cut someone down” through their experiences in the game.
And in this “Razor’s Edge” recut of the game, the female ninja Ayane joins the battle as a new playable character in her own exclusive chapters within story mode. With more weapons and Ninpo types, a new character progression system, a redesigned battle system, a new character, two-player online co-op game play using Ryu and Ayane, and the return of dismemberment, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge improves upon the original Ninja Gaiden 3 in every way.
- New Playable Character: Ayane — Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge adds a new playable character: the female ninja, Ayane, who will be available in her own exclusive new chapters within the story mode.
- Chapter Challenge Mode — In this separate mode, players can progress through any of the chapters in the story mode using either Ryu Hayabusa or Ayane.
- Online Co-op Multiplayer mode with Ryu and Ayane — In addition to an up to eight-player multiplayer battle mode, the game now offers Ryu and Ayane as playable characters in the two-player online co-op multiplayer mode.
- New Weapons and Ninpo Types — the game includes six weapon types and three Ninpo types for Ryu Hayabusa, allowing for greater game-play variation and deeper strategy. Ayane also comes with her own set of weapons and Ninpo types.
- Character/Weapon Progression System — Using the Karma points earned during game play, players can now upgrade their weapons and Ninpo, earn new moves and increase the character HP level.
- Faster, More Intense Battles — Improved enemy AI, the return of dismemberment, as well as new enemy types and battle areas have been added for greater variety in battles and increased replay value
Description: In this epic turn-based strategy game you will follow the paths of General Patton during WWII, leading your troops to battle while traversing Western Europe’s devastated land. Gain prestige points and use them to enhance your army, acquiring advanced weapons and gear. Play through four different types of missions: Attack, Defense, Infiltration, and Sabotage. From the French beaches to Belgium, you will have to prove your worth as a member of Patton’s Third Army, and fight for victory!
- Use prestige points to improve and enhance your army
- 4 different types of missions: Attack, Defense, Infiltration, and Sabotage
- Multiplayer “Hot Seat” mode allows 2 players to take turns fighting each other
- Utilize historically accurate bombers, tanks, and weapons
Release name: History_Legends_of_War_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGE
Size: 6.55 GB
Publisher: Maximum Family Games
Release Date: 30.03.2013
Links: iGN – Gamespot
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: Masters Historic Edition XBOX360-COMPLEX
Release Date: March 26, 2013
Language: English | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Developer: Tiburon | XBOX360 | 6.656 GB
Since 1934 the world's greatest golfers have flocked to Augusta to participate in golf's annual springtime classic, The Masters. Go back to where it all started by playing in the first-ever tournament, The Augusta National Invitational. Replete with the original layout from 1934, step foot on a course as originally envisioned by legendary golfer Bobby Jones and begin your journey through time with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14.