English Today - Multimedia Course Fullset
English | AVI | XVID 489 kbps 25 fps | 640x480 | MP3 160 kbps 44 KHz | 8.42 GB
Description: English today is an essential tool in preparing various English examinations and tests required to study and work abroad.English Today is an innovative product for English language learning, designed to gain maximum advantage from the DVD format and aimed at the needs of the target consumer.
Each publication (or module) presents three main features:
- The DVD, compatible with either a television or a computer. The DVD is the core of the course,
- An audio CD containing the translations from the video episodes on the DVD along with some new interesting materials for in-depth study and revision.
- A paperback course book with the translations of the episodes from the DVD and their translation, exercises and a section dedicating special attention to new vocabulary.
Each DVD consists of a video episode and a lesson which clarifies the language issues set out in the programme. The “standard” lessons are integrated by a “special” lesson at the end of each DVD. This may be either a video episode with an independent storyline or a cartoon based on typical literature or cinema genres and which explores the language of various expressive forms. Each lesson also contains a workshop section with interactive exercises and grammar tables to test specific grammar skills and check progress.
Start by viewing the DVD, in full session. After this consult manual and try solving exercise. To review and resolve uncertainties Return to DVD and watch episodes of doubt in "select the scenes". Back to manually resolve exercise and then back to DVD, Watch how the empty ".
Now you watch video episodes linked with subtritare in English language for writing correlation - read in English. Here you reauzi video episodes and dialogues, also, you can do exercises given after teacher's instructions.
Multimedia course has six levels:
- Beginner: 4 issues 1-4
- Elementary: 4 issues 5-8
- Intermediate 1: 4 issues 9-12
- Intermediate 2: 5 appearances 13-17
- Advanced: May 18-22 appearances
- Business: 4 issues 23-26